____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Home| Reiki| Astrology| Learn Reiki| Reiki cases| Astrology cases| Free reiki healing| Free horoscope reading| Reiki fees| Astrology fees| Astrology Tips| Facts of Astrology| Gift Voucher| Stock Market| Commodity Market| Global Market| Cricket Prediction| Videos| Post free advertise| Share your stuff| Free download| About Us ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JOB and OPPORTUNITIES
Thumbs Up 
JOB and OPPORTUNITIES

Urgent Requirement 

EA to MD – based at Indore, with min 5-8 years experience in relevant field, good !communication skills (written & verbal), Computer and Tech Savy, Ready to travel with MD (if required), etc  Package range – 4-5 Lacs pa
Mail your resume swati@walkinsolutions.com

I am Sameer Gite.

Territory Manager 

Star Health Insurance 

Indore 

We have job opening for Managerial Cadre in Sales profile for Indore & up country locations

Any graduate with 2 years+ experience in Sales & Marketing can apply for the job.

My mobile number is 9826034999
E-mail sameer.gite@starhealth.in

Urgent Manpower Requirement 

CA – based at Indore with min 8-10 years in relevant field, good communication skills (written & verbal), Gooad in Accounting & Finance, Preparation of Project reports, Excellent analytical skills of financial figures like P & L and Balance Sheet, Rigorous & Aggressive Follow-ups with concerned departments, etc. Package range – 8-10 Lacs pa. Pl.  Share your resume at swati@walkinsolutions.com To know company details call me.

[-]
Quick Reply

Human Verification
Please tick the checkbox that you see below. This process is used to prevent automated spam bots.